Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Life...

"Hey young world, the world is yours...!"
-Slick Rick

Whassuper!??!?! Life is finally at a speed that allows me to blog! But isn't life trully exciting...really just fuckin awesome...?!?!!!! I mean things haven't changed THAT much but things have changed SO much... I know you're like, "what has he been smokin?" (some great kush, but that's not the point). My last post was a thank you to Brother Barack. His presidency has changed the course of American History. But it has not been without it's pro'lems...RECESSION, bitches! So along with great power, comes great resposibility and now Barack has the responsibiltiy of bringing America back to it's prominence (dominance...?). And I don't know about you but I think he really can do it. I'm not on his ballsack, thinking he is the best thing since sliced bread, but I will tell you that I believe what he says and I think he really wants things in our society to change for the better. Will things change...only time will tell. But for some reason things just seem a whole helluva lot more hopeful!

I'm goin back to live my dream-life, until the next time...

Viva Los Treps!!!

No comments: