Monday, July 7, 2014

1 Year Anniversary


                                 
 
 
Leisure Life NYC 1 Year Anniversary Celebration
Friday, July 11th 
6-9pm

When I was younger, my mother used to buy me coloring books. I admired my older sister's coloring so much I would ask her to color for me. She was a master at outlining, first, then coloring the area with the same crayon. The result always impressed me and pushed me to try to color at the same skill level. 

I never could. 
As we were planning our 1 Year Anniversary Celebration, I remembered all the time spent coloring and how much I enjoyed the process. So, working with Giles J. Pates, we produced a Leisure Life NYC Coloring Book. Our S/S 14 Physical Education Lookbook was the inspiration. The Coloring Books will be available for free at our 1 Year Anniversary Celebration on July 11th. I mean what better way to celebrate turning 1, huh? There will be music, food, drinks and more!! Come thru and show us your coloring skills, chill and celebrate our greatest achievement so far!! 

 

   

  

 

 

Illustrations by Giles J. Pates for Leisure Life NYC 

 

 

4th of July Weekend Recap: 

2nd Annual Hunger Games 

Herbert Von King Park 

 

 

The 2nd Annual Hunger Games was held in Herbert Von King Park on July 5th. We played a kickball tourney to raise aid and awareness for the Bed-Stuy Campaign Against Hunger with The Brooklyn Good Guys and a host of other really positive and beautiful people. Thank you to the Black Ivy squad for graciously allowing my kids to win and thanks again to Suahd Iddrissu for the invitation. A good time with good people for a good cause!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Photos by Colin Beresford for Leisure Life NYC

 

 

 

Visit the online shop  


Bless and all the best,


The Captain




Join Our Mailing List
Forward To A Friend
Leisure Life NYC 559 Myrtle Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11205 | 347-725-3167 | info@leisurelifenyc.com | http://www.leisurelifenyc.com

Copyright © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Don't Play!

Forward this email


This email was sent to ccorey003.housekeeping@blogger.com by leisurelifenyc@gmail.com |  
Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe| Privacy Policy.


Leisure Life NYC | 559 Myrtle Avenue | Brooklyn | NY | 11205

No comments: