Sunday, March 22, 2015

TREAT AS URGENTLY PLEASE!

FROM ( DR.ANTHONY EMMANUEL.)
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT.
BANK OF AFRICA. BURKINA FASO.

CONTACT ME HERE;( dr.anthony_emmanuel@yahoo.fr )

Attn: Sir/ Madam,

FROM ( DR.ANTHONY EMMANUEL.) Staff of Bank Of Africa in Burkina Faso. I
would like you to indicate your  interest to  receive the transfer of
(15.5 Million Dollars) which I will like you to stand as the next of
kin to my late client whose account is presently dormant for claims.
if you are interested,indicate and i will intimate you with the method
of application and how you can apply to the bank.

But before i send to you the text of application form,I will like you
to send me the following informations

1.NAME IN FULL:..............................
2.ADDRESS:.......................................
3.NATIONALITY:.................................. .
4.AGE:.............................................
5.SEX..............................................
6.OCCUPATION:......................................
7.MARITAL STATUS:..................................
8.PRIAVTE PHONE NO.................................
9.PRIVATE FAX NO:..........................
10.ATTACH COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION......

Now my questions are:
1) Can you handle this project?
2) Can I give you this trust?

so i will like you to send to me those informations for easy and
effective communication.Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you
by fax or email the text of the application form.I will not fail to
bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch-free and that you
should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements
have been made for the transfer. You should contact me immediately as
soon as you receive this letter,if only you are interested and ready
to help On this Contact me. through my private email address (
dr.anthony_emmanuel@yahoo.fr )

Trusting to hear from you immediately.
Do keep this a top secret for security reasons.

Yours faithfully,
(DR.ANTHONY EMMANUEL)

No comments: