Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Here's a life changing tip that will guide you through trump's America

Given the current political climate, there are very few certain things in this world.

I can tell you first hand that I've had a hard time profiting in the market since Trump's administration came in a few months ago.

So I've looked long and hard for opportunities to leverage this unusual situation we find ourselves in here in America, and I have found the way.

Special circumstances call for special measures, and a friend of mine reached out to me over the weekend telling me that there's a small company on the verge of being bought out by a top 500 firm.

The price at which this will happen? 21 bucks a share from a current paltry 60 cents.

This means that every ten thousand of stock you buy, you'll make around 350k when the announcement comes out to the public in a few days.

Why am I telling you this? I want like-minded people to benefit as well and I'm tired of all the big shots making the big bucks.

Take it the way you will, but watch symbol : Quick Sure Mary Garage (use the first letters of each word to make up your 4 letter symbol which you'll use to buy the stock)

One way or another, whether you get in or not, this buy out is going to happen and people are going to make 35x on their principle.

Why not get a piece of the action?


***
Best Wishes,
Ethel Farrell

No comments: