Tuesday, October 13, 2009

WTFHYD???!??




Life is funny...sometimes when you question things, answers present themselves. Lately, I have been questioning my being...you know, the age old question, "Why am I here?" I am an artist, however I work a "day" job in finance. My job is pretty nice and I like the people I work with. My manager is cool and I have little to no problems in my day-to-day operations. So, what's the problem...? The problem is as follows:
I want to do the thing that I was put on this planet to do. Create. It is very simple for me...however with a mortgage and the economy in it's present state, a 2nd grader in private school and a bun in the oven...things are not that simple. As I am typing this, the head of HR comes to my office requesting something work related. I casually turn around to answer her question and realize the ultimate reason for this post...I gotta get the fuck outta here before I turn into one of "them". After explaining the reason for the delay, she responds in her annoyingly always pleasant voice and smiles. I know she can see through me, but I have better things to do, right? Right! So now with HR off my jock I turn to matters more important...
I WILL create!



Viva Los Treps!

No comments: